- Christmas Menu available - book now!
- Chicken ‘n’ Rib Night
- Bank holiday activities for everyone at the Green Man
- Quiz Night - Saturday 20th July
Job opportunity - full time cook required!
Do you want to work as part of a team, delivering great food in our traditional pub in Wimborne town centre?
We are looking for a full time cook to join our increasingly busy kitchen. Working alongside the managers and bar staff, you'll be helping to produce good quality food. This role would suit a person with cooking experience in a commercial environment, who is looking for a new challenge and has some fresh ideas, to help us drive our menu forward.
Our food is available from 10-4pm every day, starting with breakfast. We also hold regular themed food nights and events where food is served (curry nights, BBQs etc).
- Be able to comply with food hygiene and health and safety rules with a Food Hygiene level 2 certification
- Be able to prepare and cook meals to the same high standard every time
- Work well under pressure and as part of the team
- Have experience of working in a busy commercial kitchen
- Be fully eligible to work in the UK
- Own transport is desirable
Salary: £9 p/h
If this sounds like you, call Kat on 01202 881021 or email your CV to [email protected]
Date: 18 August 2018